This 600-fill-power duck down parka with feminine styling is made with featherweight 1.1-oz nylon ripstop fabric that’s tough and insulated with Traceable Down.
Your bags didn’t make it to Chamonix, but there’s a Lightweight Fiona in your carry-on. This parka is made from translucent 1.1-oz nylon ripstop (borrowed from our Alpine line) and insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). The superlight, high tear-strength shell is treated with a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Femininely contoured, it has a full-length, 2-way zip and front placket secured with tonal snaps. On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zips. Soft microfiber trims the insulated 3-panel hood, placket and cuffs.
- Ultra-lightweight and translucent 100% nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Full-length, 2-way zipper hidden by a covered placket with tonal snaps
- Soft microfiber trim at the hood, placket and cuffs
- On-seam handwarmer pockets with hidden zipper for security
- Princess seams front and back
- Stuffsack included
- 1.1-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (Duckdown 75% minimum & 25% Other Fiber)
All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment’s shell fabric especially lighter colored garments. This is not a defect but part of the natural component of the jacket.